Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Birthday Parties and Outdoor Fun in late "winter" 2013 (February/March)

It's just plain awesome to have friends with kids the same age as ours.  Keegan's got a built in set of buddies already! One of my very best friends from high school lives in the Orlando area and has amazing friends up there too that we have gotten to know.  We are blessed to be able to visit and have Keegan play with all of their kids!

On February 23, Amanda and I brought Evan and Keegan to Orlando for one of their little buddy's 3rd birthday party.  The weather was nice and cool and the kids had so much fun!




.
Then on March 2nd we got to celebrate Evan's 3rd birthday and Ryan's 2nd birthday.  Keegan was a little under the weather, but that didn't stop him from having a ball climbing and playing!





 
We've been having so much fun and the weather has been so nice that we've been making it a habit to go outside, blow bubbles, and play on our big boys new swing set!  I love my little man and I'm glad I can spend time with him before he's got a new little sibling.
 




 

No comments: