Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas with Keegan at 2 has been fun!  We did what I am sure will be an annual tradition and saw Santa at Bass Pro Shop, we celebrated with my dad, stepmom, grandma, and younger brothers at their house, and then of course Christmas Eve and Day amongst our house and my mom's.  We also had some very exciting and VERY new news to share!  Baby Lee 2.0 was going to be making a debut in August 2013!  I found out at basically 5 weeks and told the family shortly after (it would be a while before being "Facebook Public").  When we went to my dad's house Keegan wore a green Big Brother shirt.  Kara had already known (as did my mom and Jay) but the rest of my family did not.  We were there for over a half an hour before my brother showed up and he caught on right away! I knew he would!  Everyone else thought nothing of Keega's "festive" green shirt!




















No comments: