Wednesday, November 20, 2013

First Annual Cookie Exchange 2012

In June, Kara and I decided to make a Facebook group for Pinterest Projects where we could post Pinterest successes, failures, and inspiration.  It's a great place for crafts, recipes, and product reviews without filling up our friends news feeds who don't really care.  On 12/15/12 we hosted the First Annual Cookie Exchange at my house.  Kara and I really look forward to doing this every year.

Here's the gist of our invitation:

Please bring 4 dozen cookies... Some to sample and some to share!

Don't forget to wear your favorite apron! And bring the recipe(s) too!

Eat, drink, and be Merry!

Prizes will be given for the best tasting, most creative, best looking, and most unique.

Beverages will be provided. Be sure to bring a container to bring your cookies home in.
 
What a great way to get a wide variety of festive cookies, try out some new recipes or your favorite tried and true, and maybe even win a prize! 
 
I made some cookies from my Very Vegan Christmas Cookies: 125 Festive and Flavorful Treats and Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar cookbooks. I even won most unique with my Pina Colada Cookies!














 
 

No comments: