Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pieces of Eight Pirate Boat Adventure at FMB 1/20/13

My dad thought it would be a great time with all the grandsons (along with Kara and I and my grandmother and younger brother) to go on the Pieces of Eight pirate ship off Fort Myers Beach.  Morning Sickness and Sea Sickness - Oh My!  I have notoriously lousy first trimesters (although I love being pregnant - the morning sickness and exhaustion always take a toll the first few months).  Not only that, I have always had a penchant for getting motion sickness.  Thank goodness I was able to hold my own!  The kids loved it! I was a nervous wreck since Keegan doesn't quite get the dangers of things yet.  But what a blast they had! And it's always great for Grandma Dot to get out and about.  She loves an adventure herself!  I know I tend to take for granted the beauty of our own backyard here in South West Florida. I sure am glad I have a generous father who is great to my siblings and I and is such an awesome beloved Papa to Keegan!

AND Papa even bought the three little ones (the grands...) their own pirate swords - Arrr!











No comments: